Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i want a hula hoop

Banteay Samré is my other favorite temple, besides Preah Khan. I like it because it's also fairly quiet, and very complete.

SAM_0365

The doorways are short, though.
Cambodia With Autumn 176

SAM_0370

Even when collapsed into the double small hoops, it's a challenge to carry this sucker up and down the narrow temple stairs!
SAM_0400

So we took the hula hoop out into the courtyard, and I finally have video!

Here's Autumn, being fantastic


And me, developing fantasticness, very slowly


And that was all. Cambodia offered great food, wine, shopping and massages in addition to the temples. The next day we spent a good fourteen hours on buses and standing in line at immigration before we reached Ban Phe. It was 11:30 at night on the 4th of July, and we remembered just in time to sing "The Star Spangled Banner" with Christian, who also existed. I'm sure that the other guests at my guesthouse appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment