Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Like a rhinestone cowboy

In his time on Ko Samet, Audi has perfected many techniques for impressing the ladies, including breakdancing, suavely spewing playing cards in all directions, magic tricks, and pumping iron.

21

Audi and I sang some karaoke, which always makes for a fantastic night (even though I'm the only person in Thailand who doesn't know any Jack Johnson songs.) I'm particularly proud of our rendition of "Rhinestone Cowboy." I rocked "Joy to the World" myself, among other things. Um, like 6 other things. There weren't many people in the karaoke bar.

He's also an accomplished stylist, and despite his previous attempts to beautify her with a butter knife and a lighter (not at the same time) Stephanie trusted him with shears and was rewarded with a pretty sweet haircut.

30

31

No comments:

Post a Comment