Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Appen, appen, appen

Last Friday I went to an English camp all day. It was a nice surprise to learn about it on Thursday, because it gave me a short day followed by a camp day followed by a weekend.

The camp was for a college that TEFL International uses for teaching practice. It took place at HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Herbs Garden, which is a beautiful garden arranged according to the medicinal properties of its plants.

Some of the students taught me a dance and song about fruit, and I learned the Thai chicken dance, and shared "If you're happy and you know it."

I also learned a new method to choose someone from a group (who goes first, or is the leader.) Everyone stands in a circle and puts one hand into the middle, with their thumb facing up, and shakes their hand back and forth until they decide to go palm-up or palm-down. Whoever's hand his facing the opposite direction of everyone else is "it."

ban phe 009
Can you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment