Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I see you shiver with antici... pation

Was it wicked of me to leave you with such a cliffhanger? Did you lose sleep wondering whether I looked like a sausage in a bubblegum-colored polo shirt?

While Thailand is generally not the place to assert your individuality, I changed my plans only a little to err on the side of there-were-people-in-feathered-tophats-at-the-King's-Birthday and decided to wear this:
26

No one said anything, and I looked super cute. The buttons on the pink shirt are little sparkly beads. And yes, those are jellyfish on my dress! $1/yard mystery fabric: one thing I miss in the States.

Children's Day was lovely! The sparkly sign fluttered in the wind like an octofly!
23

There was this game, wherein you try to eat a donut armed only with your face.
48

There was this game, for which the children segregated themselves automatically and efficiently by gender.
47

There was this game, which appeared for awhile to be an elaborate hoax fabricated from kevlar or something.
38

There was this game, wherein the real Ryan and the pretend Ryan were dangerously indistinguishable.
54

And there was this kid, whose tee shirt made my day:
43

No comments:

Post a Comment