Thursday, August 26, 2010

In my room

Wanna see where I live?

I live in Jangyu, which is a bedroom community of Gimhae, which is a suburb of Busan.

First, I don't have a key. Instead I have this. I don't want to think about the implications in case of disaster.
DSCF4290

This is the take-off-your-shoes area. Please try to find an empty spot in those cupboards among my vast collection.
DSCF4286

And this... this is my room!
DSCF4276

There is plenty of room to hula hoop.
DSCF4277

This is the kitchen, complete with a bag of moving-in waste. There is a microwave and a rice cooker under the table. I chose the pink rug myself. That door goes to the bathroom.
DSCF4283

This is the bathroom. The shower head is behind the door.
DSCF4282

This is my laundry room, which seems like a very inefficient use of space.
DSCF4284

No comments:

Post a Comment