Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's got the devil in her heart.

This is why I call Naughtiness Restaurant Naughtiness Restaurant. I've never ordered its signature dish, on account of I am one of those weird people who eats seafood but not meat that comes from land animals, and it's hard to say, but I would imagine that "naughtiness" involves meat.

12

That's just because the ham is mischievous, which is close to naughty. And similar things often go together on menus.

But I went to the restaurant this weekend, for breakfast no less, with a meat eater! I was very excited to see what naughtiness entails, and after she ordered spicy cashew salad and I ordered toast and jam I tried to order naughtiness. But the waitress spoke those dreaded words...

"No have."

Foiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment