Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rollercoaster (of love)

This summer, Autumn and I have spent a lot of time on roller coasters. ME World is the amusement park at the end of the beach where she lives, and we definitely appreciate being able to say, "Breakfast was nice. Want to go ride roller coasters?" on a Saturday morning.

This is Me World:
10

The roller coaster thrills with sharp, jerky turns. Near the end of it, there is a big bird's nest right under the track.
k
(See the rusty ladder to the right of the yellow car? I dare you to climb it.)

Autumn and I rode the Merry-Go-Round picturesquely.
d

l
(Of course we dress like this on Saturday mornings!)

This is the drop tower
12

And this is the view from the top of the drop tower.
11

Autumn and I both appreciate how lucky it is that she lives on this beach! It's bittersweet that I will spend just one more weekend here before heading to Thailand again for my summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment