Tuesday, July 5, 2011

walk the dinosaur

I had heard that there were dinosaur footprints in Busan, but had never actually visited them. In June, for Peter's last weekend in Busan, we went to Igidae Park to find them.

DSCF6399
And I'm pretty sure they're in this picture. It's about the same as the picture in the brochure, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. Interpret away.

Igidae Park has a lot going for it, though. There's fishing!
DSCF6401

You can see the *other* side of the Gwangalli bridge
DSCF6404

And those potentially-dinosaur-footprint-puddles are full of tadpoles and little frogs!
DSCF6409

There's a path that goes along the water and past this structure
DSCF6413

Which is full of...
DSCF6412

I've been told that stacking rocks is good luck. I think this looks like the set of the "chatty duelists" scene in the Princess Bride.
DSCF6418

There's a cave.
DSCF6425

And Pete was brave and athletic.
DSCF6431

No comments:

Post a Comment